This is my take on the challenge at BBTB. The cut for this week was the wreath on JOTS. I made this for my son's Kinder class for Open house. All the items on the wreath are cut at 3" from Locker Talk, the welcome sign is from AE. The wreath is cut at 11". Hope you like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Best Wishes. Slim Card
Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...
-
I will be making these for my son's 9th birthday next month. I designed both the pig and the red bird on my Gypsy so you can download ...
-
This sign was made as an entry for the Spotted Canary facebook summer contest. While we were on vacation, my boys saw a metal sign with thes...
-
Made this one today for a family member's birthday. I wanted to use the Tim Holtz Rosette , but wanted a smaller one. Since I only have ...
1 comment:
wow, this is awesome....what a original way to use the cut and an awesome gift for the teachers room......tfs
Post a Comment