Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and versatility. As usual I use different products in my creations so this was a great addition to my crafting collection. I also purchased their manual die cut machine. The Marquise.  If you follow my blog you know I was an avid Cuttlebug user and had my blog The Cuttlebug Spot featuring  creations with it. The cuttlebug has been discontinued so I was searching for something to replace it and came upon this little machine called the Marquise. It does not use any type of plates just a simple plastic folder similar to the embossing folders . Visit their site for more info  . The sell products on their website and also on HSN.  I love it and although I still have my Cuttlebug, I have come to love my Marquis as well.  This is a card with a new set named Garden Window recently released for slim line cards.


 

Diamond Press Garden Window Slim Dies and Stamps
Click on the picture to see on HSN website

No comments:

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...