I made this card for my niece using various cartridges. The baby is from NA; Fountain from Dreams come true; and the sentiment from BB. I used Peachy Keen face stamps for the baby face. The small cross is cut from the new Wedding Solutions. Thanks for visiting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Best Wishes. Slim Card
Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...
-
I will be making these for my son's 9th birthday next month. I designed both the pig and the red bird on my Gypsy so you can download ...
-
This sign was made as an entry for the Spotted Canary facebook summer contest. While we were on vacation, my boys saw a metal sign with thes...
-
Made this one today for a family member's birthday. I wanted to use the Tim Holtz Rosette , but wanted a smaller one. Since I only have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment