Monday, July 19, 2010

JustRite Christmas in July

Made this one today for the challenge over at JustRite Blog. This week's challenge is to make a Christmas card using  JustRite stamps. I decided to go with the sleigh surrounded by holly from the Old Fashioned Chirstmas set (3-1/4 ). I love this image. It was lots of fun coloring. I also added some glitter by going over the gold on the sleigh and the green holly with my at you Spica pens. I love the subtle shine these give colored images. Go over to the JustRite Blog and see all the other great creations. While you are there, you may want to join the current blog hop.. lots of inspiration with new products... my poor wallet... I mean my husband's poor wallet.. ha ha..








circle nestabilities
lattice spellbinder's pendant
copic colored
Martha Stewart Holly border punch 
Old fashioned Christmas set JB-08765



6 comments:

"Um Buggin" said...

Wow!! Nilda, this is so cute! I have that set, only used it once last year. I think that it was one of my favorites. Love the coloring, you are now a PRO!!!

Hugz, xx

~L~

Peggy T. said...

Nilda, this card is gorgeous. You have so much talent. Thanks for sharing with us.

Anonymous said...

Your card is so pretty! I like the layers, especially the spellbinders lattice. It really makes the central image pop. Nicely done!

Marge said...

Gorgeously colored & LOVE all the little details!!!

Sheri said...

Very festive! I love the pendant and the bow!

DonnaMundinger said...

What a lovely card! Love the old fashioned traditional look. you know, I STILL don't think I've used that pendant! Beautiful! xxD

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...