Saturday, July 17, 2010
Cherry Limeade and Cindi Loo
I just love this new Lite Cricut Cart, its an exclusive to Walmart. The font is fun but it also has some great images like this little bird. I paired it with the flower frame found in Cindi Loo. I love the polkadot paper. It make such a fund card. The sentiment is Basci Grey Tree Hugger clear set.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Best Wishes. Slim Card
Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...
-
I will be making these for my son's 9th birthday next month. I designed both the pig and the red bird on my Gypsy so you can download ...
-
This sign was made as an entry for the Spotted Canary facebook summer contest. While we were on vacation, my boys saw a metal sign with thes...
-
Made this one today for a family member's birthday. I wanted to use the Tim Holtz Rosette , but wanted a smaller one. Since I only have ...
3 comments:
Love this lil birdie card! makes me smile! :)
This card is beautiful!! I love your color choices!! Thanks for sharing!!
Great reead thanks
Post a Comment