I made this for an upcoming birthday.. The cakebox is cut from TBBM at 9 inches. This was also the weekly challenge at BBTB. The designers there did a fabulous job with this cut. Hope you like mine also. The card is from Celebrations cut at 10 inches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Best Wishes. Slim Card
Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...
-
I will be making these for my son's 9th birthday next month. I designed both the pig and the red bird on my Gypsy so you can download ...
-
This sign was made as an entry for the Spotted Canary facebook summer contest. While we were on vacation, my boys saw a metal sign with thes...
-
Made this one today for a family member's birthday. I wanted to use the Tim Holtz Rosette , but wanted a smaller one. Since I only have ...
3 comments:
wow, this is so yummy............great great job...
I love that box!!! So creative!!
Wow!!! I love how you used the punch on the cake. Very creative!!
Post a Comment