Thursday, June 23, 2011

Well I'm finally done with school projects. Summer has begun so I'm trying to keep my boys busy.  I wanted to share some simple cards that I made during the last week. I find it hard to make these kind of cards because I want to embellish, add layers, die cuts, etc... but sometimes simple is also nice.  Makes card making go faster too.


This one was for a teacher. I love the silhouette stamp by Hero Arts : Lets Garden
I stamped it in Early Espresso Stampin up ink. I also used two PTI sets:  Turning a New Leaf  for the background, and Teacher's Apple for the sentiment.  




This one was made for my husband. We celebrated or 17th wedding anniversary on the 18th of June. 
I had this paper in my stash and just love the quotes and poems on it so I decided to let the paper be my sentiment. All I added to this one was a punch by Martha Stewart popped with foam squares... and card complete. 





1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

These are gorgeous Nilda! You should enter them in some of the CAS challenges out there. I've been dabbling a bit in this as well, but it still takes me forever to complete. LOL xxD

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...