Thursday, June 23, 2011

13 years ago..... Birthday Card

Bow making has always been a challenge for me. I have tried numerous tools over the years with some success but nothing that has become my "go to" tool so I keep looking.... until now.  I think I found that elusive tool in the Bowdabra.  I purchased the mini and the original one and sat down to watch some video tutorial on their site. I then practiced, practiced and practiced until I felt comfortable with the process. It is really simple but I was not used to it so practice helps.  I made the bow on my nieces 13th birthday card with the mini Bowdabra ... I love how it turned out.  Let me know what you think.









Cricut cuts : Martha Stewart Elegan Cakes. Elegant Edges
Stamps: PTI  Big Birthday Wishes 




3 comments:

Sarah Forhan said...

Your card is gorgeous, Nilda! The Bowdabra Bow came out great. We shared your blog link with our Bowdabra Facebook & Twitter Fans!

DonnaMundinger said...

Really beautiful! Might have to give the Bowdabra a try since I stink with the Bow(un)Easy. LOL

Dayna Sabrina said...

This cards is super sweet Nilda! I have a Bowdabra but I always end up so frustrated with it!!

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...