Tuesday, June 7, 2011

School Spirit items

I have been busy making items for the end of the school year. Teacher and student presents are always so much fun to complete, but oh my so time consuming. Thank goodness for my cricut. Always makes creating fun and easy.  Here are a few items.


Made with Cling Vinyl 








Made with Cricut Vinyl using the positive and negative cuts 
Frisbees from Michaels Craft Store.





Vinyl on Glass Vases 




 Heat transfer glitter sheets used in my cricut then ironed on 

Super easy ( love it ) 
Both items can be purchased at Michaels 





Gift bags for teachers with the hats 









6 comments:

Melody said...

Those are adorable projects! I agree - end of school projects are both fun but very time consuming.

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG!!! These are amazing, Nilda! You do so much for your kids and the school! hope they appreciate you. missing our contact. xxD

"Um Buggin" said...

Nilda, these came out wonderful! Love the vases and frizbies . You are just super when it comes to the kids school items. I hope they know how hard you work for them. Love the glitter shirt too. Talk soon!

Hugz, xx

~L~

"Um Buggin" said...

Nilda, thought that was a shirt, and its a hat, lol. I just walked to the store, and my brain is fried!! We finally have sunshine!

~L~

Anonymous said...

You weren't kiddidng! You have been busy. Love all the items, esp the animal ones with the pawprints, those are so CUTE!!! tfs! -Sam :-)

L.B. said...

Very fun projects!!!

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...