Saturday, April 16, 2011

Winds of Friendship

Made this one yesterday with my Damask Decor cart.  I love how simple and elegant cards can be created with this cart.  I used another one of my TPC stamps sets for this one. Love the butterfly. I stamped Stampin Up Whisper White and then heat embossed with white embossing powder.  I wanted to hand cut the sentiments but the scrolls were giving me some trouble and could not get a clean cut, so I designed one on my Gypsy. I used the Sentimentals cart and welded two labels together to create the stamp label. I love how it fit perfectly and no need to hand cut around those scrolls. ....gotta love when my Gypsy and Cricut come to the rescue.  Finished the card off with a pretty button.

Have a wonderful weekend.. and may the winds of friendship blow your way :)













Ink and Stamps used on this one:

















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Nilda! Love how you created the tag for the sentiment stamp. Such a beautiful card. Gonna have to check out that cart!

DonnaMundinger said...

Sooo elegant, Nilda! And I have that cart! WooHoo! xxD

Lolliscraps said...

So pretty and elegant! I have left a blog award for you on my blog. http://lolliscraps.blogspot.com/

Magento Themes said...

wow...Its adorable card!!! Its looking elegant and simple. I just love this card color. That butterfly and the designs are really nice.
Thanks for this great blog.

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...