Friday, April 8, 2011

Serenity Window


I love how this turned out.  I found some craft platic at Michael's this week and used it to make this project. I first airbrushed the plastic with my copic marker then embossed leaving a blank space in the middle for the stamp. If you are wondering how to leave a blank space when you use embossing folders look at this video.  I stamped the prayer with Stazon ink and them framed it with a cut from Cricut Ornamental Iron.  It's one of my favorite prayers.




The Stuff

Cricut: Ornamental Iron
Stamp: Crafty Secrets; serenity prayer
Copic airbrush system

this is the plastic I used :









3 comments:

Clare D. on April 9, 2011 at 4:11 AM said...

How did you get the frosted look under the prayer? And where can I see how to air brush with Copics!? I use my plastic salad boxes for embossing and get color with Tim Holtz Alcohol ink. Thanks! cjdempsey9 at msn dot com

DonnaMundinger on April 9, 2011 at 11:25 AM said...

That is just beautiful, Nilda! So funny I was just looking at that embossing folder today. Also reminds me to play a bit more with my air brush. Amazing how cleanly you were able to stamp on the plastic! Fabulous card! xxD

Magento Themes on May 4, 2011 at 4:03 AM said...

wow..Its adorable!!! I love this window very much..
This design and the color are awesome.. This plastic salad boxes are looking beautiful..
Thanks for this great post..

Blog Archive

 

Paper Creations by Nilda Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez