Monday, April 4, 2011

En tu dia especial : Rose card

I just received my Cricut Formal Occasion cart so I had to make a card with it. My Mom will be having a birthday this month so I decided to make this one for her. She loves roses. I cut multiple layers of the petals in very vanilla Stampin Up paper then inked them with Tim Holtz distress ink.  I love how it turned out.  If you don't have this cart yet in your collection, take a look at the images at cricut.com, there are many cuts that can be used for everyday cards or layouts...not just Formal Occasions. Have a splendid day.




The Stuff
Rose: Cricut Formal Occasions
Tim Hotz ink : spiced marmalade
Pearls
Martha Stewart Punch: Cherished
Stamp: Pink by Design



4 comments:

"Um Buggin" said...

Nilda, this is so pretty! I love the layered roses with the pearls. The way you inked them really looks like a rose when it starts to bloom.
I know your Mom is going to love it. TFS!!

Hugz, xx

~L~

DonnaMundinger said...

Nilda this is just gorgeous! I never looked twice at that cart and now...GGRRRR!!! Yeah, always the enabler, aren't you? LOL Love your inking and those borders are so pretty. Those elongated pearls are really cool too! xxD

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL card!!! :-)

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Hi Nilda,
I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind.
Hugs from Marina

Please visit my kreative Blog too and enjoy!

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...