Friday, April 1, 2011

Grow where you are planted: TPC Studio stamps

Can you believe it, more than one post this week... lol. I'm having fun with some great new products. This card was created using the new cling stamps from TPC studio. They are sold at Joan's. I love that they are red rubber and cling.  I paired 2 of them with the seed packets from Cricut Freshly Picked. Seized them down to fit the stamp on my Gypsy.  The sign is also from the same cart.  All stamps are TPC.  You can see all the new cling collection here 




The stuff:

Martha Stewart : picket fence
TPC studio: Victory Garden for seet packs and sentiments, Vintage Bird Cage for the bird
Ink: all Stampin Up,  Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso.





2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

What a great cart! LOVE those stamps! who's talkin' enabler? Ha! xxD

Unknown said...

Such a lovely card! I've seen these stamps and have talked myself out of them. Now I wish I hadn't.

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...