Thursday, March 17, 2011

First Communion Invites

Made these for my little niece. My sister wanted something simple. A framed cross...but was specific that the frame needed so be embossed. As soon as I showed her my Spellbinder's frames, she picked this one and of course their crosses too.  I think my nieces name should be on it ... but they said no, leave it as is. Well this is the final result. I used the Cardmakers Series Pearl paper from Core-dination. I love that's its pearl on both sides and thick... if you haven't used it, you really should :)








2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Beautiful Nilda! Hmm...a frame I don't recognize? How could that be? LOL (Always the enabler, aren't you?) xxD

Nadia's Beautiful Mess said...

I love seeing first communion inspired projects, you dont see many out there!

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...