Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Inspired by an Oscar Dress: Birthday Wishes

I made this for a special person.. sorry can't say who just in case she takes a peek.  The inspiration for this card came from the Oscar dress Kate Blanchette wore this year.  As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to make a card with a similar frame and pearls.  I really don't like the dress and don't understand the yellow piece they added... but I think my card turned out nice.:)




this is the dress 





The stuff for my card : 


Stamps: PTI round and round, Mat Stack 3
Cricut cuts: oval frames are from Wedding Solutions
                    Flower : Floral Embellished
Paper: Bazzill Bling
Ribbon and Pearls 


1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Love this, Nilda! The lavender is gorgeous and I can totally see the inspiration. I'm not so sure about that yellow on the dress either. Glad you didn't use it. LOL Note the time here. Insomnia strikes again! xxD

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...