Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Top o' the Mornin'

Quick card sharing today. This is from the new Spring Holiday Cricut cart. I love the quick cards this one has to offer. I didn't care for the corner slit on the scallop frame so I just placed the card topper on top with out tucking it in. I also cut out some clouds and embossed them to give them some dimension. The eyes  ont he sun are from the Peachy Keen wide eyed collection. I stamped them and placed them behind the opening of sun. Colored in the mouth.  I hope my friends that are dealing with lots of snow, will get a smile and feel the rays of sun I'm sending your way with this card.







5 comments:

Donna said...

Cute card, Nilda! I'd love to see that sun in our neck of the woods. Love the bright yellow color!

papillon digital design said...

Beautiful card! Oh yes send some sun our way!
TFS

cricaholic said...

AHH!! Yes, I feel the WARMTH of the sun!!!
I've been thinking about getting this cart....
enable me some more....LOL

~JulieH~ said...

Oh this would brighten up anyones day! Gorgeous card Nilda, need to have a closer look at this cart!
Hugs
Juliexx

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG! How cute! Didn't think I needed this one but... Always the enabler, aren't you? xxD

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...