Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Top o' the Mornin'


Quick card sharing today. This is from the new Spring Holiday Cricut cart. I love the quick cards this one has to offer. I didn't care for the corner slit on the scallop frame so I just placed the card topper on top with out tucking it in. I also cut out some clouds and embossed them to give them some dimension. The eyes  ont he sun are from the Peachy Keen wide eyed collection. I stamped them and placed them behind the opening of sun. Colored in the mouth.  I hope my friends that are dealing with lots of snow, will get a smile and feel the rays of sun I'm sending your way with this card.







5 comments:

Donna on February 1, 2011 at 4:36 PM said...

Cute card, Nilda! I'd love to see that sun in our neck of the woods. Love the bright yellow color!

Pam aka TheBugBytes on February 1, 2011 at 7:05 PM said...

Beautiful card! Oh yes send some sun our way!
TFS

cricaholic on February 2, 2011 at 2:32 PM said...

AHH!! Yes, I feel the WARMTH of the sun!!!
I've been thinking about getting this cart....
enable me some more....LOL

~JulieH~ on February 2, 2011 at 4:17 PM said...

Oh this would brighten up anyones day! Gorgeous card Nilda, need to have a closer look at this cart!
Hugs
Juliexx

DonnaMundinger on February 2, 2011 at 7:03 PM said...

OMG! How cute! Didn't think I needed this one but... Always the enabler, aren't you? xxD

Blog Archive

 

Paper Creations by Nilda Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez