Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Im Bananas 4 you

Made this one for my husband. He is out of town this week and I miss him a lot. I decided to try my hand at the tri-shutter card since it's a style that I had never tried.  The trick with this one was the vine piece at the top. I used the Martha Steward Deep Edge Vine in 2 layers. It was had to score in between the leaves so that they can fold with the card.  The monkeys are from Cricut Create a Critter cart. I flipped one image on my Gypsy so that they would be hanging with opposite arms. To make the girl monkey, I gave her a bow, and pink cheeks :) That's all for tonight.







Other punches used : Martha Stewart Grass, EK success mini bugs
Other Cricut Carts : Preserves (bananas on side panels)
Stamps :  Stampendous Changito


Changito The Monkey - Stampendous Perfectly Clear Stamps

3 comments:

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom said...

Adorable card, Nilda. Yey for your first time with the tri-shutter card - turned out awesome!

DonnaMundinger said...

TOOOO CUTE!!!!!!! So sweet to make it for hubby. I don't like it when my guy is away either. The monkeys are adorable, and I love how you did the vine. (Looks like you're expecting a wild jungle scene when he returns. LOL) xxD

LEEANN said...

This is so cute. I love it.

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...