Tuesday, January 11, 2011

John Fogerty - Centerfield

Today I wanted to share with you my card for The Cuttlebug Spot. We were challenged to find inspiration in a song. Well you probably already know we are a baseball family. My boys just had tryouts on Saturday, so I had to go with John Fogerty's Centerfield. I had the perfect embossing folder for the card. It is embossed on Coredinations paper and sanded.  I then cut and embossed a baseball and popped it in the glove. The baseball is from the Disney cut and embossed set called baseball gear. The large embossing folder is a part of Cricut Companion Boys will be Boys . As always enjoy your day and thank you for visiting.










3 comments:

GiuliaG. said...

Nilda...great card to go along with your song. I really loved this challenge.....so fun!

DonnaMundinger said...

This really made me smile! Could that be a more perfect folder for your family?! LOVE the song and the challenge! xxD

Helen said...

Great card - the sanded embossing looks fab!
Helen x

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...