Friday, January 7, 2011

Cricut Purse

Sharing this cute purse with you today. My niece will be 8 tomorrow and loves getting accessories so I made this to give her some. It holds sunglasses, hair bows and a gift card. She loved it.  This purse if from the Cricut Cart Forever Young . Cut using fit to page on a 12x24 mat. The paper is from K&CO Handmade Collection. They had this stack last year but you can still find it online.  I also changed the flap and had to add some embossing:)





Tag, flower, and purse : Forever Young 








1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

What a darling gift, Nilda! Fun making some girly stuff for a change, eh? The paper is just perfect with that pretty flower. love it! xxD

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...