Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hope

Made this one for a contest entry at Provo Craft. We were to use Anna Griffin product and one of 3 cricut carts, Winter Lace, Wall Decor, or Don Juan . I  had the Anna Griffin Isabelle Collection paper on hand and her lace punch so I decided to make this card.  Used Wall Decor for the flower and the word hope. The card is supposed to get there by the  18th.. so we'll see. I may squeak by.  Either way, it was fun making the card with such bright colors.









2 comments:

"Um Buggin" said...

Beautiful Nilda! I love the colors and your paper choice. Someone will be very happy to receive this card. TFS

Hugz, xx

~L~

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous colors and design, Nilda! Good luck with the contest! xxD

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...