Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Inspiration challenge : book

Wow, I haven't posted in a long time.... well it's the New Year, so I hope to do better. Today I'm sharing my entry to The Cuttlebug Spot challenge. We made projects inspired by a book. One of my boy's favorite is Elmer.  I love the message of the book and of course the patchwork elephant is too cute.  Go visit the blog to see more great creations by our design team.






The stuff for this card
Sizzix embossing folder
Cricut : Disney Princess cart for elephant
Cricut: Birthday bash for balloons
Martha Stewart deep edge punch for sentimen


3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Awww, too cute, Nilda, and that paper is so perfect for your book inspiration. Happy New Year, chickie! xxD

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous take on that book cover, Nilda! I'll have to look into the book for my grandsons. Looks really cute!

Helen said...

This is so cute Nilda!
Love the paper you've used for Elmer!
Helen x

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...