Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Using Embossing folders in your Grand Calibur

You can use Cuttlebug, Sizzix, and Quickutz embossing folders. Please keep in mind the thickness of your paper. You may need to add a shim of card stock if your embossing is not deep enough. The Sizzix embossing folders feel thicker so I doubt that you will need a shim. Some of the Quickutz ones did not emboss deep enough so I just added a shim of the same card stock that I was embossing. As always feel free to send me an email if you have any questions.







4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Yeah, so now you tell me. could have saved me some bucks and not have a broken machine, eh? Well I've gotten it back now so this will come in handy. Hope your Christmas was merry and have a Happy New Year too! xxD

Margaret said...

good morning,

I received the Grand Calibur for Christmas however the lever to hold the machine in place doesn't seem to work. I tried it on a kitchen counter, my hardwood floor, and my oak kitchen table.

Is there a specific type of counter you need to use it on?

I appreciate your help
Margaret

Margaret said...

thanks anyway, I'm returning the machine.

Anonymous said...

Hi to every single one, it's in fact a good for me to pay a quick visit this web site, it consists of precious Information.

Feel free to visit my web blog: bankruptcy florida

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...