Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Domino card


Super easy and fast card this morning. This is for The Cuttlebug Spot challenge this week. We were to create cards inspired by children's games.  I used dominos. There are so many different domino games for children these days like the Spongebob one we own, but I decided to stick with the traditional tiles.  The embossing folder is a 5x7 one by Provo Craft called dominos. 





Dominos

Cuttlebug 5-Inch-by-7-Inch Embossing Folder, Dominos




All paper and ink Stampin Up 
Sentiment: Pink by Design 
Stampin up Arrow punch. 


2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Too cute! This was my original thought since DH and I play dominos all the time. LOVE how you did the birthday number. So creative. I'm sorry I stole your game, but I wouldn't have done dominos nearly as well as you did. xxD

Anonymous said...

So cute, Nilda! I like how you used the same embossing folder on contrasting papers. I'm going to try and play along with you this week. Looks like fun!

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...