Thursday, November 11, 2010

Woof...Happy Birthday

I have not posted in a while... stomach flu around my home has not been fun.  I am eager to get back to my craft room this weekend.   Today I have my project for the Hippity Hop blog hop that The Cuttlebug Spot is participating in.  The hop is between 5 challenge blogs for a recipe challenge. You get to visit some great blog and only have to create one project to enter for some great prizes.  The Cuttlebug Spot is giving away some Cottage Cutz dies.  I love them and had to use two of them on my card.  The dog and paw border are my dies. They are so easy to piece together :)  If you want to see more, you can visit  The Scrapping Cottage.  






4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Glad you're finally feeling better at your house, Chickie! Adorable card. Fun hop! xxD

Anonymous said...

super cute! love it x

Helen said...

Awww...this is sooooo sweet!
Helen x

Pinnacles said...

Hi Nilda, glad to see that you are back! Great take on the challenge. I hope the blog hop was a success.. Andy.

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...