Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall is in the air

Good morning. This week at the Cuttlebug Spot we are sharing fall creations. I love this time of year,  although we have mostly evergreens around our home :( Fall colors are my favorite so I made this card for the challenge. I  used the leaf cut and emboss by Provo Craft. The  loop square is from Spellbinders (not happy with this die because it would not cut on my Cuttlebug or Wizard).  I had to use my big shot with shims. I  hate having to use multiple machines. I think I'll be calling Spellbinders today. Maybe I have a bad die.  The sentiment stamp is from Pink by Design. I love these clear stamps. If you have not heard of them before, you should take a look. I'm positive you will find a set that you have to have.









8 comments:

Donna said...

What a wonderful fall card, Nilda! Love the colors and the leaves. I've never seen those before. Fall here hasn't been very colorful because of the drought. Hope you have a wonderful week! Hug, Donna R

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Nilda - the embossed leaves look fab!
Helen x

~JulieH~ said...

Beautiful card Nilda, I spent hours on Saturday looking for my maple leaf die and couldn't find it lol!ilove the string tied to your sentiment it gives your card a lovely Fall look
hugs
Juliexx

Theresa said...

great card Nilda!

"Um Buggin" said...

Awesome card Nilda! I see we had the same idea in mind using the Maple leaves, lol. Love the way you used the tag sentiment. Oh, that bg paper is gorgeous.

Hugz, xx

~L~

DonnaMundinger said...

Beautiful, Nilda! Hmmm, I was gonna get that die, now I'm not so sure. Love it, though. xxD

Jannie said...

This is awesome! I finally see your face! And you have 3 boys??? Good to know because of the you know what..LOL

love
Jannie

GiuliaG. said...

Nilda, your card is just beautiful... I love all the colors..so vibrant

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...