Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pinkalicious!

Happy day to everyone. I finally had some time today to complete a project. I have been wanting to scrap this picture of my niece from this past summer. It's one of my favorites. Oh to be young again and not worry about calories...lol.  I made this one for the Circle Blog weekly challenge. We were asked to Use Pink, Ruffles, Scallops, Flourishes, Glitter and Jewels ( incorporate any 3 on your project).  I more than three once I got started. I think it's because I rarely make layouts with girls.. ha ha.... I used the scallops from Accent essentials, Flourishes from Serenade, Pink, Jewels, and glitter.  The title is font from Nursery Rhymes.  ... I almost forgot to mention, the rosette is my new Tim Holtz die... love... love it.  Cotton Candy cut from Carousel lite cart. 











2 comments:

"Um Buggin" said...

Oh Nilda, what a cute an adorable page. I didn't know you even made pages, lol. I love it, so stop enabling me to buy that cartridge.

Hugz, xx

~L~

DonnaMundinger said...

YUM! Nilda! So much fun! and so pink! How great is that! Love it! xxD

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...