Sunday, October 10, 2010

Halloween Treat Platter

It's been a while since I have updated my blog. I'm so sorry. I hope to post some more projects this week.  Today I have this one for The Cuttlebug Spot. Our challenge this week is to create some Halloween treat holders with embossing.  I found the platter on Happy Hauntings cartridge to be perfect.  I cut it at 6 inches and embossed the top piece with a folder from the Mini Monsters Cuttlebug Companions.  I did have trouble with the platter standing so I cut the stand twice to make it a bit sturdier.  I tink this one would work great with heavier paper such as chipboard and some more support for the stand :)  Be sure to visit The Cuttlebug Spot for more fantastic projects.  Enjoy.








4 comments:

Pinnacles said...

Hi Nilda, love this halloween stand. I saw it on my cartridge and was wondering how it would come out. So, pleased that you have shown this. Didn't even this of embossing it too.. TFS. Andy.

"Um Buggin" said...

Such a cute and spooktacular stand, don't think I want to grab those eyeballs though...LOL. Super cute for those little goblins.

Hugz, xx

~L~

Maria said...

This came out so cute! I love the embossing.

DonnaMundinger said...

Hey hon, how come you didn't link YOUR project? LOL anyway, I've been eyeing this cut. How totally cool and I love the folder you used to emboss. Great team you've assembled! xxD

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...