Thursday, September 9, 2010

JustRite Challenge 034 : glitter magic

I was determined to join this week's challenge at JustRite, so I stayed up late tonight to get this card in. I have glitter all over my work area, floor and clothes. Don't you just love it. I sparkle all over:)  For this week's challenge I used the Friendship 3-1/4 stamp set. I stamped the image using a glue pad then poured Martha Stewart fire opal glitter. I bought it at Halloween last year and love it for fall projects. I'm going to bed now... good night.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful Nilda! Love the glitter sentiment! Hope you had sweet dreams and a good night's sleep! :)

Kristina said...

Beautiful Nilda! I love that color glitter. What a brave girl you are, using loose glitter :) I use Stickles most of the time and still manage to get those all over me who know what I'd look like after using the loose stuff!
Hugs,
Kristina

Tanya said...

This is so pretty! I did not realize that you could get such a crisp image with glitter!

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW! this is gorgeous! Now I'm on the lookout for a glue pad. xxD

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...