Friday, June 4, 2010

Your're the Best : Hero Arts

Finally found some stamping time to play with my Hero Arts stamps. I love to visit their blog but never seem to have time to join the challenges. Today I made an effort and joined the June challenge along with the color layering technique. You can find more information by visiting Hero Arts blog here. Enjoy.



Hero Arts: color me flower, You're the Best 

The Stuff
Stampin Up ink : pale plum, perfect plum
Stampin Up paper:pale plum, perfect plum
Fiskars border punch..sorry dont have the name 
Copic markers for coloring. 
PTI : white stampers select
ribbon: michaels 


No comments:

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...