Monday, May 31, 2010

Its been a while since my last post, but I promise more to come this week. This is a quick card for The Cuttlebug Spot. We took a month off, but are back with challenges today.  This one is a simple Fathers Day card made with Cricut Holiday Cake Cart. I love the simple layering on these cuts. Its supposed to be used for the Cake machine, but they are compatible with my Expression so I can use them for paper crafts also..yeah....  I hope you have a wonderful week and visit The Cuttlebug Spot for more wonderful projects.




The Stuff

Cricut Holiday Cake Cart for the car
Bumpy road EK edge punch 
Quickutz lines and Dots embossing folder 
Stampin Up  Sentiment, arrow punch, and label
"#1DAD" JustRite stampers 

1 comment:

"Um Buggin" said...

Nilda, this cute little car is just adorable! I thought you were gone for the holiday, but I see you are crafting. Love it!

Hugz, xx

~L~

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...