Saturday, June 5, 2010

A friend is forever

Yet another Hero Arts creation. I'm enjoying my stamps so much. For this one I wanted to do something distressed with a vintage feel so I finally broke out my Zutter Distress it All. I love this new gadget. Distressing is a breeze with it. I used the color layering technique with 2 Hero Arts backgrounds, the flower and stripes. The shimmer you see is on all the roses and was created by applying rock candy stickles. Card base is embossed with distressed stripes and roses. Have a great week end.  We're off to the water park.





The Stuff 
Hero Arts : CG 179,CG118,Cl046
Paper : Soft Suede and Very Vanilla Stampin Up 
ink: Soft Suede


No comments:

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...