Monday, June 7, 2010

This week at The Cuttlebug Spot we were asked to use a sketch for our creation. I love having a sketch for a quick card.  It makes things so much easier. Just chose your paper and stamp for this one.  I chse to make mine for a teacher. The embossing apple folder by Quickutz is perfect for this one along with my PTI Teacher's Apple stamp set. I think I will be making more of these this week for end of the year gifts at my boys' school.





The Stuff


Quickutz Apple embossing folder 
PTI : Teacher's Apple stamp set 
Paper: Stampin Up Riding Rood Red, Very vanilla
and Old olive, Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend mini deck 
Ink: old olive, riding hood red Stampin Up 
Cuttlebug Embossing square


2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh WOW ilda! Is that ever CUTE! LOVe that apple embossing! xxD

Kate said...

Fabulous card! I've not seen that apple embossing folder before. It's perfect here!!

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...