Monday, June 7, 2010


This week at The Cuttlebug Spot we were asked to use a sketch for our creation. I love having a sketch for a quick card.  It makes things so much easier. Just chose your paper and stamp for this one.  I chse to make mine for a teacher. The embossing apple folder by Quickutz is perfect for this one along with my PTI Teacher's Apple stamp set. I think I will be making more of these this week for end of the year gifts at my boys' school.





The Stuff


Quickutz Apple embossing folder 
PTI : Teacher's Apple stamp set 
Paper: Stampin Up Riding Rood Red, Very vanilla
and Old olive, Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend mini deck 
Ink: old olive, riding hood red Stampin Up 
Cuttlebug Embossing square


2 comments:

DonnaMundinger on June 7, 2010 at 9:39 AM said...

Oh WOW ilda! Is that ever CUTE! LOVe that apple embossing! xxD

Kate on June 7, 2010 at 11:16 AM said...

Fabulous card! I've not seen that apple embossing folder before. It's perfect here!!

Blog Archive

 

Paper Creations by Nilda Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez