Monday, June 28, 2010

The Cuttlebug Spot: Independence Day

This week we are honoring Independence Day at The Cuttlebug Spot. I had stars in my mind from the beginning so I decided to use my 2 x 2 star embossing folders on this one. I also embossed the red and blue strips of paper with my Fiskars line plate. I then weaved the strips to form my background. I think I need more practice with the weaving, but I like how my first try turned out. Now go visit The Cuttlebug Spot to see some awesome creations by the Design Team.




4 comments:

217 Creations said...

I really like the look of this! How patriotic!

2 Ducky said...

This really pops! Totally loving it!

Deena said...

I love how it turned out! I like how the weave adds some dimension to it. Thanks for sharing it with us!!

DonnaMundinger said...

I really REALLY love your card this week! It looks like something that came out of Cards Magazine. FABULOUS! xxD

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...