Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Its finally here....new light studio

I have been researching this topic for a long time and never seemed to make up my mind.  I put if off by making my own light box from a card board box and tissue paper, but  that only lasted a few weeks before the paper tore.  I finally broke down and ordered one after seeing a post on Amazing Paper Grace. Becca showed a picture of this tent so I decided to be enabled and purchase it. It is very big.  This is the one I bought OBN. It came with 4 back drops even thought the description only said black and white.  I thought of getting a smaller one but then, I know I would make a layout and regret not getting the larger tent. Here is a pic for you to see how large it is and the lights are huge too.






4 comments:

SweetSassyDiva said...

I would like one that I can put my kids in too! LOL

sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

SweetSassyDiva said...

oh you are SO BAD!!!!! i was eyeing up the one that my kids could sit in!!! Got $300 for me? LOL

Elizabeth said...

I didn't even know such a thing existed. Still so much to learn....
This is one of the coolest things I've seen.

DonnaMundinger said...

WooHoo! so it came! Will be watching for some professional results, LOL. (Enablers are US, eh?) xxD

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...