Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Its finally here....new light studio


I have been researching this topic for a long time and never seemed to make up my mind.  I put if off by making my own light box from a card board box and tissue paper, but  that only lasted a few weeks before the paper tore.  I finally broke down and ordered one after seeing a post on Amazing Paper Grace. Becca showed a picture of this tent so I decided to be enabled and purchase it. It is very big.  This is the one I bought OBN. It came with 4 back drops even thought the description only said black and white.  I thought of getting a smaller one but then, I know I would make a layout and regret not getting the larger tent. Here is a pic for you to see how large it is and the lights are huge too.






4 comments:

SweetSassyDiva on July 6, 2010 at 5:15 PM said...

I would like one that I can put my kids in too! LOL

sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

SweetSassyDiva on July 6, 2010 at 5:22 PM said...

oh you are SO BAD!!!!! i was eyeing up the one that my kids could sit in!!! Got $300 for me? LOL

M.E. on July 6, 2010 at 6:24 PM said...

I didn't even know such a thing existed. Still so much to learn....
This is one of the coolest things I've seen.

DonnaMundinger on July 7, 2010 at 7:04 AM said...

WooHoo! so it came! Will be watching for some professional results, LOL. (Enablers are US, eh?) xxD

Blog Archive

 

Paper Creations by Nilda Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez