Saturday, June 26, 2010

Just Rite: Red,white, and blue sketch

Happy Saturday to everyone. Fourth of July is just around the corner and Just Rite has a challenge this week celebrating our Red, White, and Blue colors along with a sketch. Although the projects do not have to be patriotic, I decided to make this one to thank all service men and women. I think they do an outstanding job to protect our freedom.

For this card I took out my Just Rite fonts to create my own word collage. I used all 50 point for Trompe, Brayton, Times Roman, and Special Occasions font. The oval is from the Harmony classic set. I stamped the center in blue then stamped the outer border in red. I really enjoyed working with the different fonts on this one.

Here is my card. Enjoy your weekend.




front view 






The Stuff:
Just Rite Font
MS star punch
Ribbon
Stars embossing folder 
star brads 

6 comments:

Deena said...

Love your card Nilda!!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Very Nice, I love how you used the Fonts to create the side of your card.

Anne Tussing said...

Your word collage is great!! Love it!

Mary Jo said...

Love the way you made your own paper. Makes this one of a kind.

Tanya said...

So pretty! Love that you stamped the paper, sweet!

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow Nilda! What a creative way to use Just Right fonts! It really turned out cool! Beautiful card! xxD

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...