Saturday, June 26, 2010

Just Rite: Red,white, and blue sketch


Happy Saturday to everyone. Fourth of July is just around the corner and Just Rite has a challenge this week celebrating our Red, White, and Blue colors along with a sketch. Although the projects do not have to be patriotic, I decided to make this one to thank all service men and women. I think they do an outstanding job to protect our freedom.

For this card I took out my Just Rite fonts to create my own word collage. I used all 50 point for Trompe, Brayton, Times Roman, and Special Occasions font. The oval is from the Harmony classic set. I stamped the center in blue then stamped the outer border in red. I really enjoyed working with the different fonts on this one.

Here is my card. Enjoy your weekend.




front view 






The Stuff:
Just Rite Font
MS star punch
Ribbon
Stars embossing folder 
star brads 

6 comments:

Deena on June 26, 2010 at 7:48 PM said...

Love your card Nilda!!

Sylvia on June 27, 2010 at 8:31 AM said...

Very Nice, I love how you used the Fonts to create the side of your card.

Anne on June 27, 2010 at 4:34 PM said...

Your word collage is great!! Love it!

Mary Jo on June 30, 2010 at 4:16 AM said...

Love the way you made your own paper. Makes this one of a kind.

Tanya on July 1, 2010 at 8:02 AM said...

So pretty! Love that you stamped the paper, sweet!

DonnaMundinger on July 4, 2010 at 7:11 AM said...

Wow Nilda! What a creative way to use Just Right fonts! It really turned out cool! Beautiful card! xxD

Blog Archive

 

Paper Creations by Nilda Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez