Sunday, February 28, 2010

Shamrock for March.


This week at The Cuttlebug Spot our challenge was to make something green. I was in the mood to celebrate the Irish so I made this Shamrock card. I welded the framed shape on my Gypsy to make the card base along with the shadow cut for the shamrock from Designer Calendar cricut cart. I love how it turned out. All the shamrocks are embossed with the cuttlebug folder Celtic Knot.  Have a great week.  Doing some spring cleaning this week.. but I will try to get a few cards posted later this week.




other items used. 
Paper from Mi Casa DCWV stack
Punches : Stampin Up border and small tag, Martha Stewart small shamrock 
Stickles


5 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah on March 1, 2010 at 11:33 AM said...

That is just as cute as it can be..

DonnaMundinger on March 1, 2010 at 3:50 PM said...

This is sooo pretty Nilda! LOVE your design! xxD

Kristina on March 2, 2010 at 6:34 PM said...

Gorgeous card Nilda.I love how this looks with the shamrock inside the frame.
Hugs,
Kristina

MsJay on March 3, 2010 at 7:08 PM said...

Very nice.

saraleo on March 18, 2010 at 5:48 AM said...

wow, Nilda this card rocks!!! :):)

Blog Archive

 

Paper Creations by Nilda Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez