Sunday, February 28, 2010

Shamrock for March.

This week at The Cuttlebug Spot our challenge was to make something green. I was in the mood to celebrate the Irish so I made this Shamrock card. I welded the framed shape on my Gypsy to make the card base along with the shadow cut for the shamrock from Designer Calendar cricut cart. I love how it turned out. All the shamrocks are embossed with the cuttlebug folder Celtic Knot.  Have a great week.  Doing some spring cleaning this week.. but I will try to get a few cards posted later this week.




other items used. 
Paper from Mi Casa DCWV stack
Punches : Stampin Up border and small tag, Martha Stewart small shamrock 
Stickles


4 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

That is just as cute as it can be..

DonnaMundinger said...

This is sooo pretty Nilda! LOVE your design! xxD

Kristina said...

Gorgeous card Nilda.I love how this looks with the shamrock inside the frame.
Hugs,
Kristina

Sara Maria's world ❤️ said...

wow, Nilda this card rocks!!! :):)

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...