Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thank you cards : school spirit

I wanted to share some quick and simple Thank You cards I made for the teachers at my boys' school. Their mascot is a Jaguar so I used their school colors and paws as my inspiration. I embossed them with the paw fiskars embossing plate.  I am placing these in the teacher's lounge so that they can help themselves to any. It was so hard to figure out what style to use so I kept them very simple. I hope they like the.



















5 comments:

Caroline said...

Hi Nilda - I have given you a blog award please come by my blog (www.carolinescraftography.blogspot.com) to pick it up!!!

Thank you for all your hard work and inspiration

Caroline (aka doxieluv01)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Nilda those are great... wishing you had written directions on how to do the double embossing.. :-(

DonnaMundinger said...

Nilda, what a fabulous idea using the pawprints and school colors! The teachers must adore you! xxD

Nita's World Handmade said...

Very nice Nilda, I love them

Marsha said...

How beautiful,crisp,clean and green...lol I love em, and so will the teachers!!!

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...