Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Precious : Once Upon A Princess Cartridge

I made this one for my 7 year old niece. She is a princess and oh so precious. I used my Once Upon A Princess cart for the first time. Not sure about the face on this one. I used my Peacky Keen face stamps on this one. I think I have to play with them some more. I used tulle on the skirt to make it look a little bit different. Dont be surprised if you see more of these cute ladies hanging out here in the next few days. LOL.. have a great day.


Other items used :
crown punch around the page (Martha Stewart)
Daisy border 
Butterfly punch ( MS ) 
Paper: flower shower DCWV 
Rhinestones. 
perfect pearls for flower centers



2 comments:

My Serendipity said...

Very sweet card! I just got this cart..I can't wait to use it!

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG Nilda, this IS just precious! Love the tulle you added. Sweeter than sweet! I love it! xxD

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...