Sunday, February 21, 2010

Double embossed, double the fun. Easter Blessings

This week at The Cuttlebug Spot we are using a double embossing technique to add embossing shapes to a smooth. Be sure to visit The Cuttlebug Spot for the awesome design team creations and also take a look at the video/tutorials to learn about this technique.

This card was completed using the labels thirteen nestabilities just released this month. I love them.  The cross is from my Easter 2010 mini cartridge. I think this is going to become one of my favorite cuts on this cartridge.  As always, thank you for stopping by. 


Cuttlebug® A2 Moroccan Screen Emboss Folder
glitter, Stampin Up Scallop punches 



4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Me first! Yea! Oh this is just gorgeous Nilda! Guess I haven't been paying attention because I don't have this labels yet and it's lovely! Thanks for the fabulous tutorial. I LOVE this technique! xxD

Anonymous said...

OMG, Nilda! The cross, the Nestie and the embossing are the perfect trio and the colors are GORGEOUS! Just love it!

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Nilda this is sooo beautiful i love the cross and you've done a double emboss there have yo so very elegant! i loved having a go at this challenge thanks for a great tutorial
Hugs
Juliexx

Anonymous said...

Hey GF!
I really love this project..so pretty with the glitter...
I also just bought that paper edge punch but was feeling unsure about it, so I am glad to see it used!
Will have to make sure I come back here again...don't know what the heck is wrong with me! LOL!
beecherrylady!

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...