Monday, February 15, 2010

wedding card.. easel.


This is my easel card. I thought I would try something different this week so I made this wedding card. The    heart and doves are dies from The Cottage Cutz. I love the doily heart its so intricate. I embossed the front and bottom part of the card with  fiskars plates.  I love how this one turned out.

entering this card in Caardvarks contest for Card Magazine.  That would be cool to be published. . go see the awesome creations that have already been submitted. Beautiful .. just beautiful. '


















9 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah on February 15, 2010 at 4:27 PM said...

Oh Nilda, it's beautiful. Good luck

~JulieH~ on February 15, 2010 at 4:41 PM said...

Oh Nilda this is so beautiful! Good luck in the competition!
Hugs
Juliexx

DonnaMundinger on February 16, 2010 at 6:26 AM said...

Gorgeous Nilda! Love your colors and of course that doily is a stunner! xxD

Kraftychick on February 16, 2010 at 7:58 AM said...

Nilda - this is such an elegant card - I love the easel cards!! TFS this - love the colors! How in the world did you tie such beautiful bows?
jackie

robyncal on February 17, 2010 at 8:11 PM said...

wow that is gorgeous!

Nita's World Handmade on February 19, 2010 at 2:53 PM said...

WOW Nilda, This is the cutiest card!

Bug Junkie on February 21, 2010 at 6:53 PM said...

WOW...that is Beautiful!

Cara on February 22, 2010 at 10:43 PM said...

Great card, love the colors

Bernadette said...

I just found your 'blog'(I'm not sure if this is the correct term. Your work is simply elegant!
Thanks for sharing!
Bernadette

Blog Archive

 

Paper Creations by Nilda Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez