Monday, February 15, 2010

wedding card.. easel.

This is my easel card. I thought I would try something different this week so I made this wedding card. The    heart and doves are dies from The Cottage Cutz. I love the doily heart its so intricate. I embossed the front and bottom part of the card with  fiskars plates.  I love how this one turned out.

entering this card in Caardvarks contest for Card Magazine.  That would be cool to be published. . go see the awesome creations that have already been submitted. Beautiful .. just beautiful. '


















9 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Nilda, it's beautiful. Good luck

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Nilda this is so beautiful! Good luck in the competition!
Hugs
Juliexx

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous Nilda! Love your colors and of course that doily is a stunner! xxD

Kraftychick said...

Nilda - this is such an elegant card - I love the easel cards!! TFS this - love the colors! How in the world did you tie such beautiful bows?
jackie

robyncal said...

wow that is gorgeous!

Nita's World Handmade said...

WOW Nilda, This is the cutiest card!

Unknown said...

WOW...that is Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Great card, love the colors

Bernadette said...

I just found your 'blog'(I'm not sure if this is the correct term. Your work is simply elegant!
Thanks for sharing!
Bernadette

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...