Monday, March 28, 2011

You're the Best

I had to make this quick card this morning to show you my new find in embellishments, memory thread by DMC.  I came across it in the sewing section at M's.  I have never seen it before so it's new to me. I think the possibilities are endless with this thread. You can mold in so many shapes. You can use it and curl it as hair on doll die cuts and frame so many shapes. I  tried to use it in different ways on this card so you get an idea. I love that you can make small spiral flowers too.  It is 2.99 for  3 yards and made by DMC. Joan's online has some older colors for .89 cents..stock up because I'm sure once you work with it, you will love it.

here is my card













cricut carts used : April showers for butterfly and flower.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! This is soooo adorable. Love your card and I love this thread...it is awesome...enabler. Love it!

Tfs (I think ;)

Jo said...

Wow ... that looks like so much fun!! Thank you so much for sharing this.

Jo xx

Jo said...

Oops! I got so carried-away with the thread that I forgot to tell you that your card is just too cute ... wonderful colors!!

Jo xx

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

This is so cool Nilda. I had heard of it but never had seen a pic. Your card is so cute and I will definitely get some. TFS

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOOH! I NEED this!!!! Love this, Nilda! How fun and whimsical! xxD

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...