Tuesday, March 29, 2011

In my prayers

Good morning to you. This week at The Cuttlebug Spot we have a felt challenge. I love cutting felt flowers in my Cuttlebug so I decided to pair them up with one of my new Sizzix folders. Gotta love those butterflies.  I embossed using Core-dinations white wash collection. The flower is cut using my Cottage Cutz die with out the foam adhered to them so that I can cut felt.  I then attached a button in the center. I love that you can remove the back of any button (shank)  to use on your crafting projects.  Enjoy your day, and I'll be back with another post later today.





Sizzix folder :Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folders 4PK - Butterfly Migration Set
Cottage Cutz: Daisy 





3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh this is so beautiful ilda I don't have that butterfly folder yet but WOW is it gorgeous! I had trouble using a CC die with the felt. Tried to do one of the borders but it didn't cut through. What's your secret? xxD

Nilda Rockenbach said...

Donna..make sure you dont have the white foam on it. it has to be just the metal die and use a shim

Jo said...

This is so beautiful ... love it's simplicity ... very elegant!!

Jo xx

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...