Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hat Pins


Welcome. Today I'm sharing a quick card that I made for The Cuttlebug Spot challenge. This month it's going to be all about embellishments on the blog so be sure to go take a look. This week the challenge was to use hat pins on our projects. Well I didn't have time to make my own, but I did find some from K & Co. in my stash. I also bought some new ones at Michael's this week for future projects. I just can't get enough of these pins 




Details of card : PTI Mat stack 4 die and stamp set (die is compatible with your Cuttlebug or Big Shot)
  Middle stamp is Inkadinkado $1.00
Swiss dots embossing folder. 




Various pins you can use on projects.  






5 comments:

Jannie said...

This is lovely Nilda!! Great you've entered this week as well!

love
Jannie X

Donna said...

Fun card, Nilda. I love white cards with a splash of color. Thanks for the video. Great ideas for stickpins.

DonnaMundinger said...

So pretty Nilda! Love how the colors pop with the white. Gonna have to check out PTI and M's for some of those gorgeous pins! xxD

Marcia said...

I really enjoy your blog, I have awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award. Rules are on my blog, http://scrappin-times.blogspot.com/
Please drop by and pick it up!

Nelda said...

Nilda! My name is Nelda and I came upon your site by a typing accident. My blog is here: http://papercraftingwithnelda.blogspot.com/ ...now I need to check out your site!....Nelda

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...