Monday, February 21, 2011

Birthday pop up

Today I wanted to share my card for The Cuttlebug Spot challenge. This week it's all about Pop-Up Cards. I love getting that special surprise inside these types of cards so I really enjoyed making this one.  I used the Sizzix wedding #3 set to emboss the front of the card. I wanted it to be simple in the front because the inside is the pop up image surprise. For the inside I just punched some flowers with my Stampin Up punches. I also used the Owl Stampin-Up punch. I love how it turned out.  Be sure to visit The Cuttlebug Spot for more wonderful creations by the Design Team. If you have time to enter the challenge, a random winner will be chosen to win $20.00 to Simon Says Stamp. Have a great day.








sizzix wedding#3
Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folders 4PK - Wedding Set #3


5 comments:

Cassie said...

Very pretty!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable, Nilda! LOVE that front embossing folder and the pop ups inside are too cute! Great paper! xxD

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Nilda - beautiful colour combination!
Helen x

Donna said...

What a fun card! Love your color combination and your embossing is wonderful!

Dana's Crafty Corner said...

I really enjoyed your blog so I'd like to reward you with the Liebster Blog Award. Please visit my blog http://danascraftycorner.blogspot.com/ for directions on how to pick up your reward.

Dana

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...