Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sew Nice

I am super excited to share this one with you today. I have been practicing to sew for over a week, although I've had a new sewing machine for over a year. I don't know how to sew and my dear mother in law tried to teach me. Well I think I finally accomplished it. I practiced on fabric and paper. I bought my machine to sew on paper projects mainly. It took me a while to figure out the whole tension and bobbin piece, but managed it for this card. I hope it goes well for future projects too. I think this one is for my mother-in law. I bet she will be surprised that I finally did it.  By the way, I envy all you that are pros at sewing, I don't know how you do it.  I was ready to throw everything away and give up yet again. Glad I stuck with it. Off I go to practice some more.... enjoy your day.




Dress form : Summer in Paris Cricut Cart
Sentiment created with JustRite font
Paper: The crafty stack DCWV




2 comments:

"Um Buggin" said...

Oh Nilda!! This is just beautiful!! I love it, and congrats on learning to SEW!!! You will love it, it just takes a little practice and getting use to your machine. The card is fabulous my friend.

Hugz, xx

~L~

DonnaMundinger said...

I'm sooo impressed!!!! I still can't bring myself to get up the nerve to sew. Maybe this week? Yeah, right! LOVE the effect and this card is SEW FABULOUS! xxD

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...