Thursday, July 8, 2010

Congratulation : Lite Cricut Carts

As you know by know I love the new Cricut Lite Cartridges that were released to Walmart. I bought a few and used 2 of my favorites on this card.... well they are all my favorites.. hee hee.  I used Cupcake Wrappers for the birds  and just trimmed the ends. I then cut Congratulations from Lacy Labels.  The strips of paper to hang the label were hand cut. I really like how this one turned out. I love that the cupcake wrappers can be used on cards too.





3 comments:

Joanna said...

Oh this came out really pretty, I didn't want the cupcake one, but now I'm considering it! :)

NUTHINBUTDABUG said...

this is adorable!

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous Nilda! I never would have thought to use a cupcake wrapper that way. Fabulous idea! xxD

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...