Monday, July 12, 2010

Sketch from The Cuttlebug Spot

This week is sketch week at The Cuttlebug Spot. I love doing the sketches because it's so easy to come up with a quick card.  This is my take on the sketch.  No stamps on this one, the sentiment is a rub on. I love playing with all my different embossing folders. I just took all the different sizes out and came up with this card. Hope you like it and enjoy your week. I'm off to Fanfest in Anaheim this morning with my boys. We love baseball and cant wait for the All Star festivities here in Anaheim California.












8 comments:

Peggy T. said...

This card is lovely. Every thing you do is lovely. I have a couple of blog awards for you. Please swing by my blog and pick them up.

Peggy
www.dailygracecreations.blogspot.com

217 Creations said...

Great job!!! I love the sketch!

Anonymous said...

Your card is so pretty. You do wonderful work.

The Paper Princess said...

Nilda this card is beautiful! I love the 3D butterfly!

*BJ* said...

Very pretty card.. Love the way you used the cuttlebug die corner.

DonnaMundinger said...

Beautiful Nilda! LOVE the way you did the banner! xxD

"Um Buggin" said...

Gorgeous card Nilda, I love everything about it!

Hugz, xx

~L~

Anonymous said...

How Pretty! Love the embossing, especially on that buttefly! Great take on the banner too!

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...