Monday, July 12, 2010

Sketch from The Cuttlebug Spot


This week is sketch week at The Cuttlebug Spot. I love doing the sketches because it's so easy to come up with a quick card.  This is my take on the sketch.  No stamps on this one, the sentiment is a rub on. I love playing with all my different embossing folders. I just took all the different sizes out and came up with this card. Hope you like it and enjoy your week. I'm off to Fanfest in Anaheim this morning with my boys. We love baseball and cant wait for the All Star festivities here in Anaheim California.












8 comments:

Peggy on July 12, 2010 at 12:42 PM said...

This card is lovely. Every thing you do is lovely. I have a couple of blog awards for you. Please swing by my blog and pick them up.

Peggy
www.dailygracecreations.blogspot.com

217 Creations on July 12, 2010 at 1:33 PM said...

Great job!!! I love the sketch!

Stephanie on July 12, 2010 at 4:09 PM said...

Your card is so pretty. You do wonderful work.

The Paper Princess on July 12, 2010 at 4:43 PM said...

Nilda this card is beautiful! I love the 3D butterfly!

*BJ* on July 13, 2010 at 6:36 AM said...

Very pretty card.. Love the way you used the cuttlebug die corner.

DonnaMundinger on July 13, 2010 at 7:47 AM said...

Beautiful Nilda! LOVE the way you did the banner! xxD

"Um Buggin" on July 13, 2010 at 8:25 AM said...

Gorgeous card Nilda, I love everything about it!

Hugz, xx

~L~

Margie on July 14, 2010 at 5:42 PM said...

How Pretty! Love the embossing, especially on that buttefly! Great take on the banner too!

Blog Archive

 

Paper Creations by Nilda Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez