Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Just Rite for Dad


I have been trying to find an opportunity to use my Just Rite stamps with the Fleur Des Lis Spellbinder's pendant so I decided to make a Father's Day Card. I love how this one turned out. For the center sentiment I used  Just Rite border in the the  1-5/8 from the designer border and centers set and the 2 5/16 Harmony Classic set. The words and number are Special Occasions font. The entire circle is then cut and embossed with my petite circle nesties. I then cut the Fleur Des Lis frame along with a scallop square. The top Fleurs de Lis are cut from Spellinder's metallic foil (love that ).  Well thats all for now. I really enjoyed making this one.  Entering this one at the Just Rite challenge : Lets Hear it for the Boys 

... Thank you Glenda from Glenda's Creative Place for always having a great price and selection on Nestabilities and Just Rite stamps... couldn't have done it without you. Hugs.









4 comments:

Sharon Harnist on June 10, 2010 at 8:51 AM said...

What a great Father's Day card -- love how you used the die cuts! Thanks for playing in JustRite's challenge!

Glenda on June 10, 2010 at 12:44 PM said...

It is ALWAYS my privilege to help you get the tools you need, in order to allow you to create your amazing magical creations!!! I couldn't more proud that in some teeny, tiny way I helped contribute to this beautiful work of art. This care is soooo beautiful in every single way--it absolutely took my breath away. WOW Nilda!!!!

Glenda on June 10, 2010 at 12:47 PM said...

Oops, in my last post,I meant to say "this CARD" is soooo beautiful in every single way--it absolutely took my breath away. WOW Nilda!!!! (Sorry about my typo!!)

DonnaMundinger on June 14, 2010 at 3:32 PM said...

Nilda, this is absolutely GorGeous! so so elelgant. I love it! xxD

Blog Archive

 

Paper Creations by Nilda Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez