Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Just Rite for Dad

I have been trying to find an opportunity to use my Just Rite stamps with the Fleur Des Lis Spellbinder's pendant so I decided to make a Father's Day Card. I love how this one turned out. For the center sentiment I used  Just Rite border in the the  1-5/8 from the designer border and centers set and the 2 5/16 Harmony Classic set. The words and number are Special Occasions font. The entire circle is then cut and embossed with my petite circle nesties. I then cut the Fleur Des Lis frame along with a scallop square. The top Fleurs de Lis are cut from Spellinder's metallic foil (love that ).  Well thats all for now. I really enjoyed making this one.  Entering this one at the Just Rite challenge : Lets Hear it for the Boys 

... Thank you Glenda from Glenda's Creative Place for always having a great price and selection on Nestabilities and Just Rite stamps... couldn't have done it without you. Hugs.









4 comments:

Sharon Harnist said...

What a great Father's Day card -- love how you used the die cuts! Thanks for playing in JustRite's challenge!

Glenda said...

It is ALWAYS my privilege to help you get the tools you need, in order to allow you to create your amazing magical creations!!! I couldn't more proud that in some teeny, tiny way I helped contribute to this beautiful work of art. This care is soooo beautiful in every single way--it absolutely took my breath away. WOW Nilda!!!!

Glenda said...

Oops, in my last post,I meant to say "this CARD" is soooo beautiful in every single way--it absolutely took my breath away. WOW Nilda!!!! (Sorry about my typo!!)

DonnaMundinger said...

Nilda, this is absolutely GorGeous! so so elelgant. I love it! xxD

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...