Friday, June 11, 2010

Because I Care

Just a quick post today. I just received my pre-order from Stampin up and had to make a card with this hostess set. I love the hydrangea. For this card I stamped the image with regal rose then popped it. The leaves are stamped on garden green paper and also cut. My favorite part is the dazzling diamonds. Its so dazzling.ha ha... I just love it.   I also stamped some tiny flowers from the same set and used them to embellish... the back of the card is also stamped with the tiny flowers.





back of card



The Stuff: All Stampin Up products
Paper: Pink Pirouette,Early Espresso,Garden Green
Ink: Regal Rose,Garden Gree, Early Espresso
Dazzling Diamonds, Stampin Up border punch




4 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

very pretty Nilda..

SweetSassyDiva said...

really pretty! i have some more stampin up cards on my blog. i love that set. it will be a future hostess set in july :)

http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

http://www.stampiton.stampinup.net

Cin said...

Oh!!! Nilda I love this card the Hydrangea is one of my faves too, but they dont grow here in Florida...... Your Blog looks great too by the way.....

DonnaMundinger said...

I LOVE hydrangeas and this card is sooo beautiful! Love the dazzling diamonds. Is that a STampin'Up embossing folder? Hope so since Ithink I've got that one coming. xxD

Best Wishes. Slim Card

 Last year I discovered new stamps and die from Diamond Press. I just love the ease of use of their stamps and dies. I love the variety and...