Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bling birthday


This week we are participating in a blog hop with other blogs at The Cuttlebug Spot. You really need to go take a peek and participate. Lots of prizes up for grabs from some very wonderful challenge blogs.  This was my contribution for the challenge. I made this card with 2 sizzix embossing folders. Dots and the Spring Hello Kitty A2 folder. I love the look of the second folder although its hard to see on white. I also used it on my previous card posted last week. This time I added some rhinestones where the lines crossed.  I also found this great glittered ribbon at Michael's. It does make a mess if you have to tie and re-tie a bow... I have glitter all over my work area...so off to clean my mess... . Thank you for visiting today and go on over to The Cuttlebug Spot to find out more about the Blog Hop






4 comments:

Cheryl on April 12, 2010 at 3:30 AM said...

Very pretty!

Lawren on April 12, 2010 at 8:00 AM said...

Whata cute card. I really like clean and simple designs and this is jsut gorgeous.

DonnaMundinger on April 14, 2010 at 5:25 PM said...

That ribbon is gorgeous and perfect with the gems! Love this! xxD

Deena on May 16, 2010 at 6:34 AM said...

Nilda this card is gorgeous! I am always so inspired by you!!!

Blog Archive

 

Paper Creations by Nilda Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez